It’s not enough that our friends over at Táche make delicious, plant-based milk featuring real pistachios (and minus added oils, extra calories and carbs). But they’ve taken their offerings to a whole new level thank to this exclusive lactation-friendly cookie recipe to help boost milk supply and keep 4th trimester mamas feeling great. You’ll thank us later.
Táche’s Lactation-Friendly Tahini Pistachio Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 1 Cup Tahini
- ¼ Cup Táche Unsweetened Original Blend
- 1 Egg
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- ¼ Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp Ground Flax.
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- ⅓ Cup Chocolate Chips
- ¼ Cup Chopped Pistachios
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a bowl whisk together all of the wet ingredients.
- Fold in the coconut sugar, almond flour, ground flax, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Mix using a spatula until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and pistachios.
- Chill the dough in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- On a lined baking sheet add 2 tablespoon of dough for each cookie.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool and enjoy.